Emerging artists concert series featuring performances from Grammy-nominated D Smoke, Jazz musicians Kenneth Whalum & Black Nile, and America’s Got Talent Finalist, soul artist Mackenzie who also tours with Prince’s NPG band as the lead singer.
South Lake’s 2016 Holiday Celebration!
12:00pm – 5:00pm — Various Locations on South Lake Avenue
Pasadena’s South Lake Avenue kicks off its holiday celebration at 12:00pm on Saturday, December 3rd with family friendly activities around the district! Presented by the South Lake Business Association with fun for the whole family! Guests can enjoy:
- Complimentary Parking, Admission & Holiday Activities
- In-Store Specials and Promotions
- Photos with Santa
- Horse and Carriage Rides
- Holiday Characters
- Live Music and Carolers
- A Scavenger Hunt
- Holiday Crafts for the Kids
- Free Parking available at the Corporate Center Pasadena parking structure located at 251 S. Lake Avenue (View Map!)
SPECIAL LIVE MUSIC PERFORMANCES @ SANTA’S VILLAGE
The Shops on Lake Stage: 345 S. Lake Avenue, Pasadena
SPECIAL LIVE MUSIC PERFORMANCES @ KID ZONE
Corporate Center Pasadena Stage: 251 S. Lake Avenue, Pasadena
- 1:00pm & 3:00pm: LUCKY DIAZ AND THE FAMILY JAM BAND – Latin Grammy Winners, Multiple Emmy nominated Children’s Artist; People Magazine’s #1 Pick as seen on Sprout, CNN, PBS, NPR & Univision!
FOR MORE DETAILS:
- Please call 626-792-1259
- View pics of South Lake’s 2015 Holiday Celebration!
- Follow South Lake on Facebook , Twitter, and Instagram!
- Details subject to change
Dustbowl Revival is a Venice, California-based collective that merges old school bluegrass, gospel, pre-war blues, and the hot swing of New Orleans to form a spicy roots cocktail. Their Americana sounds are the perfect soundtrack for the 4th of July!
Festival begins at 6:30 p.m.
Music begins at 8:00 p.m.