Emerging artists concert series featuring performances from Grammy-nominated D Smoke, Jazz musicians Kenneth Whalum & Black Nile, and America’s Got Talent Finalist, soul artist Mackenzie who also tours with Prince’s NPG band as the lead singer.
South Lake’s 2016 Holiday Celebration!
Pasadena’s South Lake Avenue kicks off its holiday celebration at 12:00pm on Saturday, December 3rd with family friendly activities around the district! Presented by the South Lake Business Association with fun for the whole family! Guests can enjoy:
- Complimentary Parking, Admission & Holiday Activities
- In-Store Specials and Promotions
- Photos with Santa
- Horse and Carriage Rides
- Holiday Characters
- Live Music and Carolers
- A Scavenger Hunt
- Holiday Crafts for the Kids
- Free Parking available at the Corporate Center Pasadena parking structure located at 251 S. Lake Avenue (View Map!)
SPECIAL LIVE MUSIC PERFORMANCES @ SANTA’S VILLAGE
The Shops on Lake Stage: 345 S. Lake Avenue, Pasadena
- 1:00pm: CAUGHT A GHOST – Electro Soul
- 2:30pm: LEFTOVER CUTIES – Pop Noir
- 4:00pm: RUN RIVER NORTH – Indie, Folk, Rock
Special guest appearances by
Lake Avenue Church Choristers and NewSong Choirs and
Blair IB Singers
SPECIAL LIVE MUSIC PERFORMANCES @ KID ZONE
Corporate Center Pasadena Stage: 251 S. Lake Avenue, Pasadena
- 1:00pm & 3:00pm: LUCKY DIAZ AND THE FAMILY JAM BAND – Latin Grammy Winners, Multiple Emmy nominated Children’s Artist; People Magazine’s #1 Pick as seen on Sprout, CNN, PBS, NPR & Univision!
FOR MORE DETAILS:
Dustbowl Revival is a Venice, California-based collective that merges old school bluegrass, gospel, pre-war blues, and the hot swing of New Orleans to form a spicy roots cocktail. Their Americana sounds are the perfect soundtrack for the 4th of July!
Festival begins at 6:30 p.m.
Music begins at 8:00 p.m.