South Lake Business Association Presents
- This event has passed.
Rooftop Cinema on South Lake – Jurassic Park
August 18, 2018 • 6:00 pm PDT
Presented by the South Lake Business Association and co-sponsored by Pasadena Towers
EVENT LOCATION: At Rooftop of Parking Structure located at 55 S. Lake Avenue (same block as Chase Bank on Lake Avenue and Colorado Blvd.)
PARKING STRUCTURE ENTRANCE: For vehicles – on West side of Lake just South of Colorado Blvd. (Driveway adjacent to Chase Bank).
ROOFTOP CINEMA DETAILS:
- Complimentary Movie + Parking
- Doors open at 6:00pm
- DJ spins at 6:00pm
- Film starts at 8:30pm (August 18th Screening) 8:00pm (August 25th Screening)
- Bring your reclining beach chair (no blankets or tall chairs)
- Beverages, snacks and food available for purchase
- Beer & Wine Garden hosted by Eagle Rock Brewery (8/18 event only)
- View Printable Flyer
- * Once you recieve your order confirmation, please be sure to PRINT your tickets and bring them to the event for entry
ROOFTOP CINEMA SERIES CHECKLIST:
- TICKETS: Print your ticket and bring it with you. Guests with tickets will be admitted entry first. Guests without tickets are permitted entry if space is available.
- DOORS OPEN: 6:00pm
- EVENT ENTRY: Please be prepared for lines due to security screening at entry
- DJ SPINS: 6:00pm
- MOVIE STARTS: 8:30pm (August 18th Screening) 8:00pm (August 25th Screening)
- FOOD/BEVERAGE: Beverages, snacks and food available for purchase. You may bring your own. Be responsible.
- ATTIRE: Dress weather appropriate.
- SEATING: Bring your reclining beach chair for a comfortable seating experience (no blankets or tall chairs).
- VIP SEATING AREA: Due to the overwhelming popularity of our Rooftop Cinema Series, we will be offering guests the option to access a VIP seating area. To take advantage of this offer, you must present a printed receipt of a same day purchase from a South Lake Avenue retailer. This promotion is offered on a first come, first serve basis. For a list of qualified retailers, please click to view the South Lake Avenue On-line Directory.
VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO EVENT AND MEDIA SPONSORS