- This event has passed.
Rhythmic Relations 2018
June 23, 2018 • 8:00 pm PDT
Rhythmic Relations 2018 — Japanese taiko meets Bollywood! TAIKOPROJECT returns to the Ford with its thrilling, heart-pounding and joyous blend of percussion and choreography, joined by youth performing group Kitsune Taiko and special guest Blue13 Dance Company. The show opens with new and favorite taiko songs, followed by an exhilarating, fun and inspiring mix of percussion and contemporary Indian dance.
Saturday, June 23 at 8 p.m.
The grounds open two hours before show time for picnicking. In addition to a variety of food and beverages available on site, patrons are welcome to bring their own food and drink (wine and beer are allowed).
2580 Cahuenga Blvd. East
Hollywood, CA 90068
(just off the 101, between Hollywood and Universal Studios in the Cahuenga Pass)
• Reserved seating: $25, $35, $50
• Students*/Children: $15, $20, $25
*Student tickets must be purchased in person at the box office. Students must present a valid student ID. Limit one ticket per ID.
• Onsite parking is limited and stacked: $12 per vehicle for evening shows.
• Carpool and save: three or more people per vehicle pay only $7 for parking at evening shows. • A FREE shuttle to the Ford services the Universal City/Studio City Metro Station at Lankershim Blvd. and Campo de Cahuenga. The Ford shuttle stops in the “kiss and ride” area and cycles every 20 minutes.
• For non-stacked off-site parking, a FREE shuttle services the parking structure located at 3330 Cahuenga Blvd. West, Los Angeles, CA 90068; parking costs $12, cash only.
• Dress warmly for outdoor seating.
• This event is part of the Ford Theatres 2018 Season, an eclectic series of music, dance, theater, film and family events that represent the diversity of the region. Ford programs nurture artists, arts organizations and audiences through initiatives designed to encourage participation in the arts. A complete season schedule, onsite dining options, directions and parking information can be found at FordTheatres.org.
• The Ford is disabled accessible. Portable wireless listening devices are available upon request. The Ford Theatres is a smoke-free facility.