- This event has passed.
National Drive Electric Week – Los Angeles
September 14, 2019 • 10:00 am PDT
Join us Saturday, September 14th at
LAFD’s Frank Hotchkin Memorial Training Center
Electric vehicles (EVs) and plug-in hybrids (PHEVs) are fun to drive, better for the environment, promote local jobs, and reduce our dependence on petroleum. Don’t miss out on Charge Up LA 2019!
Don’t miss out on our 2019 event!
• Get behind the wheel of a range of EVs and PHEVs and experience the excitement of driving “green”.
• Talk to current EV owners about what the EV lifestyle is all about.
• Learn about LADWP’s “Charge Up LA” rebate program for used EV purchases and home chargers.
• Talk to Southern California Edison about their Clean Fuel Reward Program and Charge Ready Home Installation Rebate.
• Find out more about federal and state EV rebates and incentives.
• Bring the family to enjoy food trucks, vendors, a variety of displays, games, raffle prizes, giveaways and lots of fun!
• Already drive electric? Join the EV community!
First 500 test drivers get coupons for FREE food from the on-site food trucks.
Valid driver’s license required to test-drive vehicles
FREE PARKING at Dodgers Stadium parking lot #13!
Check out the video of our 2018 event here!