- This event has passed.
Summer Nights at KCRW HQ with Black Pumas
August 3, 2019 • 7:00 pm(All times are in PDT)
FREE. ALL AGES. OUTDOORS.
KCRW is throwing 3 Summer Nights parties at our HQ!
Doors are at 7:00pm
KCRW DJ Anne Litt will open the evening with some late-summer soul. Next up, SXSW favorite Black Pumas, who have been described as “Wu-Tang Clan meets James Brown”. And the dancing will continue with KCRW DJ Raul Campos keeping the beats going until 11:00pm.
AND, if you want to catch our film screenings, happening right here in our courtyard theater. RSVP!!!
- Hungry? We will have LA’s favorite food trucks on-hand.
- Thirsty? Our special summer cocktails will take care of that!
- And attention all vinyl lovers – Beats Swap Meet will join us with a hand-selected vinyl pop-up shop – grab some of your favorite albums!
- Please leave your lawn chairs, alcohol, blankets, pets and ice chests at home.
- Service animals allowed only with current rabies certification
- This is a standing room only event
- No lining-up before 6pm
- Questions? Please visit our FAQ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lyft is your KCRW Summer Nights ride. Order a Lyft ride, or take a Lyft scooter on your way home! KCRW Members, get an exclusive 25% off your Lyft ride – coming or going – with a special code just for you (not applicable to scooter rides). Be sure to keep an eye on your inbox for your Lyft code and more member perks this week! Got your code and need help?: How to redeem a coupon in the Lyft app. Not a KCRW member?: Become a member now.
Ride the Expo Line to 26th St / Bergamot Station. It’s three blocks away (a 5 minute walk).
We encourage rideshare and carpooling. Drop off / pickup at 1660 Stewart Street, Santa Monica.
Big Blue Bus Route 5 stops at Olympic & Stewart which is only a block away from the new campus.
Limited street parking is available – please read all parking restriction signs carefully to avoid ticketing/towing.