Summer Nights at KCRW HQ with Andrew Bird
Aug 17 @ 7:00 pm
Santa Monica, CA 90404 United States
FREE. ALL AGES. OUTDOORS.
KCRW is throwing 3 Summer Nights parties at our HQ!
Doors are at 7:00pm
At 7pm, KCRW DJ Chris Douridas will light-up our final HQ party for the year, followed by internationally acclaimed multi-instrumentalist, vocalist, songwriter and let’s not forget whistler, Andrew Bird. Then get ready to really shake it as KCRW’s own Novena Carmel will take the stage until 11:00pm
- Hungry? We will have LA’s favorite food trucks on-hand.
- Thirsty? Our special summer cocktails will take care of that!
- Free advance film screening happening in the courtyard theater.
- And attention all vinyl lovers – Beats Swap Meet will join us with a hand-selected vinyl pop-up shop – grab some of your favorite albums!
- Please leave your lawn chairs, alcohol, blankets, pets and ice chests at home.
- Service animals allowed only with current rabies certification
- This is a standing room only event
- No lining-up before 6pm
- Questions? Please visit our FAQ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ride the Expo to Bergamot Station. It is three blocks away (a 5 minute walk).
- We encourage rideshare and carpooling. Drop off / pickup at 1660 Stewart Street.
- Big Blue Bus Route 5 stops at Olympic & Stewart which is only a block away from the new campus.
- Street parking is available – please read all parking restriction signs carefully to avoid ticketing/towing.