- This event has passed.
Summer Nights’ Backyard Party at the new KCRW HQ – featuring Henry Rollins
August 18, 2018 • 7:00 pm(All times are in PDT)
Summer Nights’ Backyard Party @ KCRW HQ
Featuring Henry Rollins (DJ set)
KCRW DJs Dan Wilcox + Eric J. Lawrence
Saturday, August 18
Doors open + music begins at 7:00pm
FREE. ALL AGES. OUTDOORS.
Come visit our NEW backyard! We’re throwing 3 Summer Nights parties
and we can’t wait to have you at the new KCRW HQ – located on Santa Monica College’s CMD Campus.
For our final Backyard Party of 2018, get ready for a blistering DJ set by Henry Rollins.
In describing Henry Rollins, the tendency is to try to squeeze as many labels as possible into a single sentence. Entertainment Weekly’s list includes “Punk Rock icon. Spoken word poet. Actor. Author.
He can be heard on KCRW on Sundays from 8pm – 10pm and on-demand.
KCRW HQ Fun
Need a break from all of your dancing? There is plenty of summer fun to be had at KCRW’s backyard party!
- Hungry? Evan Kleiman of KCRW’s Good Food has chosen her favorite food trucks to be on-hand.
- Thirsty? Our special summer cocktails will take care of that!
- And attention all vinyl lovers – Beats Swap Meet will join us with a hand-selected vinyl pop-up shop – grab some of your favorite albums!
- Please leave your lawn chairs, alcohol, blankets, pets and ice chests at home.
- Service animals allowed only with current rabies certification
- This is a standing room only event
- No lining-up before 6pm
- Questions? Please visit our FAQ
- Ride the Expo to Bergamot Station. It is three blocks away (a 5 minute walk).
- Breeze bike share hubs are at Stewart and Pennsylvania and 26th and Pennsylvania.
- We encourage rideshare and carpooling. Drop off / pickup at 1660 Stewart Street.
- Big Blue Bus Route 5 stops at Olympic & Stewart which is only a block away from the new campus.
- Street parking is available – please read all parking restriction signs carefully to avoid ticketing/towing.
Visit KCRW.com/summernights for info on other upcoming Summer Nights events!!!
Thanks to our sponsors!