- This event has passed.
Justice Jog Virtual 5K/10K QuaRUNtine Challenge
Aug 29 - Sep 26(All times are in PDT)
CASA of Los Angeles and the Greater Los Angeles Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators (GLA ALA) have enjoyed over 8 years of partnership and have raised over $500,000 via the Justice Jog 5K and 10K race with over 700 runners in support of children and youth in Los Angeles County’s child welfare system.
Now, more than ever, with the COVID-19 crisis, the children need the loving care of a CASA volunteer to be the one trusted person to advocate on their behalf. As a result, CASA/LA invites you to consider participating in Justice Jog Virtual 5K/10K QuaRUNtine Challenge to raise funds in support of our advocacy for the most vulnerable children in our community.
How it Works
- Run, walk, hike, bike, or treadmill to support the children and youth in LA County’s foster care system.
- Register by joining an existing team, creating a team of colleagues, friends and/or family or register as an individual.
- Receive a runner’s kit in the mail. The kit includes a bib, t-shirt, water bottle, snack, and finisher medal!
- Set your goals: miles completed, best times, endurance.
- Secure pledges from supporters who believe in your ability to complete your goals through by becoming a fundraiser.
- Run, walk, hike, bike or treadmill a 5K or 10K between August 29 – September 26, 2020.
- Track of your miles, times or accomplishments and submit your results on our website.
- Compare your final race time to our other runners on our finisher leaderboard.
- Win prizes for the best running time, most money raised, best outfit and most unique route!