- This event has passed.
AIRBNB Open Spotlight
November 19, 2016 • 4:00 pm PST
Airbnb Open, the third annual community gathering and public festival for the hospitality brand, and the first to take place in L.A., will culminate three days in Downtown Los Angeles with an extraordinary cultural celebration – Open Spotlight – on Saturday, November 19 beginning at 4:00 p.m. and highlighting the day’s entertainment with multi-platinum band Maroon 5.
Presented by American Express, Open Spotlight will be an unforgettable night of musical performances; a festival of experiences, including:
– Concert lineup headlined by three-time Grammy-winning group Maroon 5
– Special guest performers including Best Coast, LÉON, Amy Pham and Jasmine Solano
– Exclusive screening of Lionsgate’s La La Land, starring Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling
– Theatrical spectacle from globally acclaimed arts company Strut & Fret Production House
– Shop Small Market, a unique local pop-up shopping experience curated by American Express
– Art installations, acclaimed food trucks and much more!
Performances and other elements will take place at four historic theaters along Broadway including the Orpheum, Downtown Palace Theatre, Los Angeles Theatre, and the Theater at the Ace Hotel, an addition to three outdoor stages.
Tickets to Airbnb’s Open Spotlight can be purchased for $25 at airbnbopen.com/openspotlight
A 3-day pass to Airbnb Open includes admission to Open Spotlight. Programming is staggered to ensure guests can enjoy as many performances and activities as possible.
Parking is available in lots on Broadway, Spring Street, Main St., Hill St., 8th St. and 9th Str., with valet parking also available at the Ace Hotel.
Airbnb Open is a “festival of hosting” and cultural celebration with visionary panels and presentations, music, art, food and more, taking place in Downtown L.A. from November 17-19. For more information, visit www.airbnb.com/open.