- This event has passed.
2018 Marina del Rey Summer Concert Series
July 26, 2018 • 7:00 pm - September 1, 2018(All times are in PDT)
Now in its 18th year, the Marina del Rey Summer Concerts present exciting symphonic and pop concerts at beautiful Burton Chace Park.
Bring your family and friends and join us for eight fantastic evenings of music. Enjoy a serene sunset by the water & brilliant music under the stars, for free!
2018 MARINA DEL REY SUMMER CONCERTS – FAQs
When and where are the events?
Performances start at 7 p.m.
Burton Chace Park
13650 Mindanao Way
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
What does the evening feature?
2018 Concert Season Schedule (subject to change without notice):
– Thursday, July 12 – Opera at the Shore
– Saturday, July 21 – Lalah Hathaway | R&B
– Thursday, July 26 – Marina del Rey Symphony | Ballet with Bernstein
– Saturday, August 4 – Cat Power | Alt/Indie
– Thursday, August 9 – Katharine McPhee | Pop
– Saturday, August 18 – X (All Original Members – Exene Cervenka, John Doe, Billy Zoom, DJ Bonebrake) | Punk
– Thursday, August 23 – Rodgers & Hammerstein’s South Pacific (Staged) Plus Encore show! South Pacific (Saturday, August 25)
– Saturday, September 1 – La Santa Cecilia | Latin
How do I attend?
RSVP for each concert by clicking on the links above for each concert. Each link will direct you to separate EventBrite pages.
**NOTE: RSVP does not guarantee entry. Prompt arrival is encouraged as entry is granted on a first-come, first-served basis until the venue reaches maximum capacity. We suggest that you arrive early!
Seating is festival-style, available on a first-come, first-served basis. There is absolutely no reserved seating for the public. Please be considerate and bring a low-back lawn/beach chairs or blanket. No tents or umbrellas.
Will there be food and drink available for purchase?
Bring your own picnic to enjoy or grab a bite to eat from gourmet food trucks at the park, starting at 5 pm on concert nights.
Is there an ATM nearby?
There is a Chase Bank and ATMs located at the end of Mindanao Way, at 4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 100.
Can I add to my RSVP?
You will have to RSVP again.
Lost and found?
Please visit the Burton Chace Park office for any lost or found items. Additionally, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding lost and found items at the Marina del Rey Summer Concert Series.
Rules and policies?
- Weapons of any kind
- Cigarettes, vapes
- Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
- Medical or recreational use marijuana
- Aerosol cans or sprays
- Fireworks, sparklers, or incendiary devices
- Tents, canopies, umbrellas of any kind
- Video recording equipment
- Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, large zoom lenses, and/or commercial-use camera assemblies)
- Audio recording equipment
- Focused-light devices, including laser pointers
- Items intended for sale/promotion
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods