- This event has passed.
Summer Nights at KCRW HQ with Andrew Bird
August 17, 2019 • 7:00 pm
FREE. ALL AGES. OUTDOORS.
KCRW is throwing 3 Summer Nights parties at our HQ!
Doors are at 7:00pm
At 7pm, KCRW DJ Chris Douridas will light-up our final HQ party for the year, followed by internationally acclaimed multi-instrumentalist, vocalist, songwriter and let’s not forget whistler, Andrew Bird. Then get ready to really shake it as KCRW’s own Novena Carmel will take the stage until 11:00pm
AND, if you want to catch our film screenings, happening right here in our courtyard theater — RSVP!!!
- Hungry? We will have LA’s favorite food trucks on-hand.
- Thirsty? Our special summer cocktails will take care of that!
- Free advance film screening happening in the courtyard theater.
- And attention all vinyl lovers – Beats Swap Meet will join us with a hand-selected vinyl pop-up shop – grab some of your favorite albums!
- Please leave your lawn chairs, alcohol, blankets, pets and ice chests at home.
- Service animals allowed only with current rabies certification
- This is a standing room only event
- No lining-up before 6pm
- Questions? Please visit our FAQ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Entry – As a member, you get express entry into the party from 7:00pm–7:30pm through a members-only line. Enter through the main entrance at 1660 Stewart Street. You must be in line by 7:30 pm in order to take advantage of this perk.
- Cut the line – Feeling thirsty? Use the KCRW Member line at the bar! Be sure to have your Fringe Benefits card ready.
- Lyft Discount – Enjoy 25% off your Lyft ride — coming or going — with a special code just for members (limited availability)
- Food Truck Hookups
Border Grill: Free chocolate chip cookie with an order
The Fix on Wheels: Free fries with the purchase of an entree (one per order)
Yalla Truck: $1 side with the purchase of an entree
Lyft is your KCRW Summer Nights ride. Order a Lyft ride, or take a Lyft scooter on your way home! KCRW Members, get an exclusive 25% off your Lyft ride – coming or going – with a special code just for you (not applicable to scooter rides). Be sure to keep an eye on your inbox for your Lyft code and more member perks this week! Got your code and need help?: How to redeem a coupon in the Lyft app. Not a KCRW member?: Become a member now.
Ride the Expo Line to 26th St / Bergamot Station. It’s three blocks away (a 5 minute walk).
We encourage rideshare and carpooling. Drop off / pickup at 1660 Stewart Street, Santa Monica.
Big Blue Bus Route 5 stops at Olympic & Stewart which is only a block away from the new campus.
Limited street parking is available – please read all parking restriction signs carefully to avoid ticketing/towing.