Indie Soul: An Evening of Art and Connection For a Cause
Mar 25 @ 5:00 pm
Los Angeles, CA 90016 United States
There’s so much negativity and division in the world right now. Let’s get back to the heart of the matter and reconnect through art, dance and play, while supporting an important cause! All profits from this special evening will be donated to Planned Parenthood and the ACLU.
– Live music from contest winners (Our jury panel of KCRW’s Anne Litt, Lord Huron’s Mark Barry and Bauhaus’ David J. will select three winning artists to perform live!)
– DJ Sets by TIMO and Christian Tracy
– Authenticity talk with Mark Shapiro
– Photo Booth
– Willy Wonka VR Experience from Spectrum Laboratory (Spec Labs empowers artists on the autism spectrum to create original works of film and music. Let us be heard!)
– Room dedicated to unlocking our inner child through artistic play and creation
– Delicious food and drinks
– More performers and suprises to be announced!